Has anyone else come across this? -

I have a WebView in a window, with an NSProgressIndicator which animates when the WebView is loading it's content. I used to bind the "Animates" binding on the progress indicator to the "isLoading" binding using the Inspector in Interface Builder, but now the WebView doesn't show up as a valid binding target...

If I open an old version of my NIB in IB 3, and inspect this setting, IB reports the binding target as: "<WebView 0x17c403f0>".

Is this a bug in IB, or am I missing something?

Adam Radestock
Glass Monkey Software
www.glassmonkey.co.uk