Hello,

i am not sure whether this is the right place to ask so please
forgive me if this question is off topic for the cocoa-dev list,
but maybe somebody can help me: I am trying to build an installer
package for a little app i wrote. I have also written a small
foundation tool that needs to be run at the end of the installation
to set some thing up for the main app to run properly. I have
included the tool in the postflight phase of the installer package,
but it is not run or dies silently (at least i can't find any output
of the tool in the console - the installer, though, says that every-
thing ran successfully). When including bash or perl scripts in exactly
the same way they get run - is it maybe not possible to run a binary
in the installer?

Thanks in advance
Marc

Dr. Marc Lohse
Max-Planck-Institute of molecular plant physiology
AG Usadel
Am Muehlenberg 1
14476 Potsdam-Golm

Tel.: +49 (0)331 5678157
email. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email was Anti Virus checked by the MPIMP-Golm Astaro Security Gateway.