I think they are focusing on polishing up 2.0. I submitted an enhancement for FSA a while back and that seemed to be where all the focus was.

Dave Dribin wrote:
On May 8, 2008, at 7:53 PM, David Carlisle wrote:
My file directory name says "FScriptBin-20070421" My startup warning message says I got it Jan 8, 2008, from www.fscript.org.

I think you may have to downgrade to Robert's FSA 1.3.1 as it looks like the code signing stuff hasn't made it into the official version.

-Dave