Hi,

After I installed SDK, I started to see link errors if my Cocoa application
(in Xcode 3.1) uses
either QTMovieView or Quartz Composer.

e.g, One of the Quartz Composer sample code starts to fail.  Another simple
app with QTKit failed with error message:

Recover Suggestion: Locate the com.apple.QTKitIBPlugin Interface Builder
plug-in to continue opening this document ....

But the plugin is included when I check the preference pane from the
Interface Builder.

Any ideas?

--
Wayne Shao