Gordon Apple wrote:
    Some of us want to incorporate Flash directly in our applications
without WebKit.  I've been in discussions with Eltima for awhile on this.
The framework is free for personal use, but $399 (IMHO, not a bad price) for
a commercial license.  Unfortunately, you have to buy the commercial version
to get the documentation.  We are planning on using it.  As far as I can
tell, they're the only game in town for this.

G. Apple
Ed4U

Our help documentation contains two parts: "API Reference" and "Programming Guide". "API Reference" is available in free version of Flash'in'App and "Programming Guide" is provided in commercial version only.

--
Sincerely yours,

Julia Rixon