I'm used pantomime framework to send mail without using any email
client.But the connection is established,after that serviceInitialized
method doesn't run.I given correct server,name and password.Anybody can
help me?

When the try to use Mailcore framework,the connectToServer function
throwing unknown exception,here also i've given correct initial
values.Please help me.

I've posted the my doubt in pantomime mailing list ,but no responce.And in
mail-core i couldn't find much help.So if any help available please help
me.I already having the example codes.I used it,but same error.

thanks