On May 12, 2008, at 9:03 PM, Shashi Kumar wrote:

Is it not possible that from UI, I will generate XML file which will be kind of PList file of .qtz file containing tree list of its properties. And from that XML file we will create .qtz file ??

And, no, there isn't a Cocoa API that will effectively "compile" an XML file into a .qtz file. So as I said before, my understanding is that the only way you can create a .qtz file is by using the Quartz Composer application.