Hi,

I am a Cocoa developer currently coding a user interface using a custom IR Remote extending the functionalities of Apple one.

My company have a partnership with a remote maker, and we asked them to make a remote using Apple Remote IR codes, plus some custom ones.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to get the events back using the Remote Control Wrapper. Do you know the reason why IO HID API is not providing the customized events sent by the remote, and eventually how can I access them.

I saw in Remote Control Wrapper code that you have been able to add support for Keyspan remote. Should I use a similar path to add support for my Remote ?

Regards,