On May 13, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Rimas wrote:

I am interested in adding additional button to the NSPrintPanel dialog
at the very bottom line. Between ( PDF v ) and ( Cancel ). Is that
possible under Leopard?

There no simple way to do this, and I would highly discourage trying to do so.

Custom accessory view is not suitable for me.
Even topics from "Extending Printing Dialogs" does not help, because
they does not cover information about how to modify PrintPanel UI
outside changeable panes.

What are you trying to accomplish?

I could do this by getting NSPrintPanel window, accessing its content
view and so on... but I wanted to be sure that this is the only way to
do that. Is there any "right way" to achieve this?

There is no "right way" to do this. The content outside of any accessory views that you add to the print panel does not belong to you and should be considered an implementation detail.
--
David Duncan
Apple DTS Animation and Printing