I've got a question related to capturing a screenshot of the login
screen using Cocoa. Long story short, I've found a means to get the
elusive screenshot that gets me 99% of the way there...

My question for this group is if anyone is aware of a Cocoa
API/library call to capture a screenshot. I am looking to write an
application that runs in the background (e.g. using sleep) and does
nothing more than capture an image. The easiest means to explain is to
point you to the blog posts which explain what I've done up to this
point:

http://macdevelopertips.com/system/login-screenshot-challenge.html
http://macdevelopertips.com/system/login-screenshot-challenge-part-2.html

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Regards,

John
http://MacDeveloperTips.com