On May 14, 2008, at 5:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The App runs fine in gdb and even writes the output file.....

Still the same error (crash and no output written) when running it
with "open MyApp.app".

Yann

Have you built a deployment (Release) version? Unless you have done so, a Debug version will run fine under Xcode, but not standalone because of zerolink (possibly among other reasons). Use the "Project" menu --> "Set Active Build Configuration" to set this.