That's interesting :)

And I think I answered the completely wrong question. duh.

G.

On 16 May 2008, at 12:08 am, Erik Buck wrote:

But, just exactly HOW does the actual documentWindow object get passed so that
someMethod can look at one of its properties?

This question is oriented to "behind the scenes"

 For the current version of Interface Builder, see
- (void)connectOutlet:(NSString *)outletofSourceObject: (id)sourcetoDestinationObject:(id)destination

 of the IBDocument class in the InterfaceBuilderKit framework.