On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 1:26 AM, Apparao Mulpuri
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually my application is primarily targeted for Leopard OS, which is
> not working due to this Exception. I am creating a new window and
> setting window frame, where exception occurs.

What bothers me is that it looks like you're doing this in response to
a menu item being selected, which means this will be happening in the
run loop's event-tracking mode.  Perhaps you should defer this to the
next standard run of the run loop?

--Kyle Sluder