I am not a full-time developer, but I have taken a few IT/programming courses....then I went to BNR to get some education.

- The first few chapters/lessons start easy, but it ramps up quickly
- Get the book beforehand and learn as much as possible
- Location is fantastic and far enough away from civilization so you can focus - Not having to scramble for meals and lodging makes the experience a LOT less stressful

Needles to say, I'm still in "novice" mode, but compared to the other tech/IT/prog classes I've taken, it is well worth the price...especially since you can ask fellow BNR's questions on the group list afterwards, and they don't look down their noses at you...as some folks on other lists do.

And having Aaron/Chris right there...the Apple programming gurus to walk you through some concepts...is the icing on the cake!

When the teachers are the guys who train some of the developers from Apple itself....you're in good company. It's more expensive, but damn well worth it....from a guy who is not a full-time developer.

-jeremy