Hey,  I have a simple "pulse" animation that increases then decreases
opacity, then repeats. I apply this animation to several different CALayers,
at different times. I would like to have the animation synched across all of
the CALayers. Right now, the animation starts from the beginning when I add
the animation to a layer, and pulsates to its own time. I have looked at
CAAnimationGroup, but that was to synch different CAAnimations all applied
to the same layers. Perhaps there is a way to see how far along the
animation is for a given layer, and be able to make another layer synch to
the same time. Surely this has to be possible.

TTFN
Bridger Maxwell