Hi Jason,

Addressing point one, you must use ObjC to use the Cocoa frameworks. For the
other points, I suggest you take a look at <
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/ObjectiveC/Articles/chapter_12_section_2.html>
to begin with. Also see <
https://developer.apple.com/samplecode/Cocoa_With_Carbon_or_CPP/index.html>.

Objective C is a strict superset of C. You can use C and C++ functions
declared and defined in your .c/.cpp/.h. Just make sure when you're
attempting to mix Objective C and C++, make sure the source file's extension
is ".mm".

HTH,

Kiel

Hi All,