Hello,

Here are several things that might be of help...

As stated by Nick Zitzmann, Apple has a sample Cover Flow-style application called "CovertFlow", which is located at "/Developer/ Examples/Quartz/Core Animation/CovertFlow/".

The name of the class is IKImageFlowView and it's in ImageKit. The API
is very similar to the other image kit classes. The dataSource and
delegates are almost the same. I have a working app that uses the
class and it's really nice ( Its not a shipping app, just test
purposes ). Very easy to set up.

There is also a tutorial on adding a Cover Flow view & Quick Look effects to a photo application at MacResearch: "http://macresearch.org/cocoa-tutorial-image-kit-cover-flow-and-quicklook-doing-things-we-shouldnt-are-too-fun-resist ".

Quill