On May 29, 2008, at 1:51 AM, Adil Saleem wrote:

I want some help with Package Builder. Should i ask the questions on this list or is there any separate list for that ?

If you can find a copy of the latest (June 2008) MacTech issue, the cover story is "Thinking Inside the Box with PackageMaker 3.0". The "Mac in the Shell" column also covers the command-line tools 'packagemaker' and 'installer'.

The articles are not online yet at www.mactech.com, however.

I haven't had time to read them yet, but they do point to Apple's documentation on the tools:

<http://developer.apple.com/DOCUMENTATION/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/PackageMakerUserGuide/ > <http://developer.apple.com/DOCUMENTATION/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/SoftwareDistribution/ >