This used to work.  No more.  Has something changed in NSTextStorage?

    In my Shape object, I have a dictionary of parameters, one being key =
"text" with value NSTextStorage*, similar to what is done in Sketch (without
the dictionary).  My copyWithZone duplicated the dictionary and called
"copy" for each value.  My "Duplicate" method simply used "[shape copy]" and
used to work.  Now the only way I can get it to work is to intercept the
"text" key in Shape's copyWithZoneand and create a newly initialized
NSTextStorage object.

    Apparently, NSTextStorage does not conform to NSCopying, even though its
superclass (NSAttributedString) does.  Has something changed recently with
NSTextStorage that makes "copy" not work?