On 30 May '08, at 12:55 AM, Colin Cornaby wrote:

I'm using an NSURLConnection to heavily query a server (basically I'm abstracting a MySQL database, and I have a Hessian server (basically SOAP) on the other end handling requests.) However, I keep having sendSyncronousRequest crash on me after periods of heavy load. The stack trace is:

Make sure you file a bug report. I haven't heard of a crash like this, but almost all of the URL loading code was rewritten in Leopard, so it's somewhat less mature than the Tiger codebase was.

You could try working around this by disabling caching in your NSURLRequests. If you're sending SOAP queries it's probably not appropriate to cache them anyway, right?

—Jens