- (IBAction)addNew:(id)sender {
        NSString *temp = @"Enter Todo Item Here";
    [Items addObject: temp];
        x=[Items count];
        [label setIntValue: x];
        [tableView setDataSource: Items];
        [tableView reloadData];
}

"Items" is a mutable array. "label" is a label for debugging. "tableView" is a tableview. When addNew is called, I want an object with the value of temp added to array "items". Then the tableView needs updating, so that it is displaying all items in the array. The code runs, I know my connections are good, but nothing happens. So I added the label who's connection I also know is good to make sure the items are getting added to the array and they aren't. When the button is pressed, no matter how many times, label always equals zero. What's wrong?