I signed up for the Advanced Mac OS X Bootcamp at The Big Nerd Ranch.
They don't yet have enough people to hold the class and I want it to
happen so I am hoping more people will sign up. I took the Objective-C
& Cocoa Bootcamp at the BNR and it was a fantastic experience.

Dec 8 - 12

Advanced Mac OS X Bootcamp is an all-inclusive 5-day Advanced Mac OS X
training course for students who have read and understood the first
nine chapters of Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X. The class is
intensive, and students should be prepared to work hard.

http://www.bignerdranch.com/classes/advanced_mac_os_x.shtml