On the console, I just get

> entity required

That's it. Just two words.
Nothing else I can include...

Chataka

On 2008/06/02, at 20:59, Hamish Allan wrote:

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 3:01 AM, Chataka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am developing a non-document-based Core Data application and
am facing a trouble with "entity required" error message.

When I quit the app, the error message is shown on the console and
the app fails to save data, although it has to save on quit.

I guess from the error message that some Core Data entity is missing,
but as the error message is too vague, I am at a loss identifying
what entity the error message is implying.

My question is that is there any way to find out "what entity" is required?
Is there any way to get detailed information on "entity required"
error message?

If *you* think the error message is too vague, imagine how *we* feel,
when you don't even include it in your post ;)

Hamish