I'm trying to load a composition into a QCView using the
loadCompositionFromFile. I was obtaining the path from a NSOpenPanel but loadCompositionFromFile was returning NO. I tried passing in a hard coded path as a parameter, getting the same result NO. I'm sure the paths are right as I could open the compositions in the terminal with the 2 paths.
Any ideas to what I am doing wrong?

Could you please post some code and maybe the path you're using? Something has to be wrong, otherwise you wouldn't get that error. Also, when passing a path that works in the terminal, did you consider that any whitespaces are escaped in the terminal while they shouldn't be escaped in your code?

Cheers,

Marco