Why the replacement should be Cocoa ?
Actualy, the successor of "KL Services" are "Text Input Source Services".

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/TextFonts/Reference/TextInputSourcesReference/Reference/reference.html

Le 3 juin 08 à 05:49, Charles Jenkins a écrit :

Hi! I'm looking to learn about modern, Cocoa equivalents for the deprecated functions described in the "Keyboard Layout Services Reference."

Apple's documentation kindly notes that these API's are deprecated in 10.5, but does not direct me to their replacements.

I need a way to save, change, and restore the current keyboard layout.