Just out of curiosity, what exactly was the rational behind Apple deprecating NSMailDelivery?

-- Ilan

On Jun 2, 2008, at 2:53 PM, Scott Anguish wrote:

This question has been asked three or four times in the last week. A search of the list archives would have determined how to do that.

In addition, if you're NDA aware, you would know that asking the question here in that context is violating that NDA.

Please do some search the archives before posting a question on the list, and don't violate your NDA.

scott
[moderator]