Hello List,

I need someone to push me in the right direction as I have no idea where to start:

I have an existing window which I'd like to show and hide using a zooming transition effect. I'd like something similar to the one in iCal (on Leopard) when you double click a calendar entry or in Finder when you press SPACE on an item an the QuickLook window becomes visible (same for hiding). How does one go about that?

I'm on 10.5.3 and I'm targeting 10.5. Right now I'm showing the window using orderFrontAndMakeKey: and orderOut:

Thanks for any pointers.