On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 11:38 PM, Davide Scheriani
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yes I was looking just to see the times draawREct get called.
> is it a weay to set a limit framerate as well? mean 25fps or to
> ask from the cpu/gpu 120fps?

When you are asked to draw (drawRect:) you really must draw what is asked.

If you want to reduce how much you draw consider either caching what
you render in someway and only composite/blit what is asked or ensure
that calls to setNeedsDisplay:, etc. only happen periodically (NSTimer
firing at 25 HZ for example.) assuming you are trying to do some type
of animation.

-Shawn