And then what can you do with it?  Although I've been able to rotate the
image with a transform, I still haven't figured out how to clip the image to
a Bezier.  You can't focus and draw into a CIImage like you can a NSImage.
If it were the latter, I could just use NSBezier setClip.  After drowning in
filter documentation, I gave up for now.

    Apparently, from what I can tell, the whole purpose of CIImage is to get
it done in the GPU instead of the CPU.  Unfortunately, I haven't found any
useful documentation on how to do simple functions with these things.
Posting on the QT forum got no response.