But RegexKitLite does not support substitution, does it?
Regex pattern matching is one thing, regex string substitution another.

On Jun 6, 2008, at 11:34 AM, dream cat7 wrote:

Perhaps also consider RegexKitLite, which is written by the same author. The difference is it links to shared libicu thats already distributed in the os. No need to embed some specific version of PCRE library into your app included with the regexkit (saves ~1.6mb in the bundle). Also the icu library is something apple uses (and unlikely to go away in future releases of OS X).