On Jun 8, 2008, at 2:53 PM, Orestis Markou wrote:
I have a list of articles, binded to an NSArrayController binded to an NSTableView.

Each article can have multiple authors, which I want to display in one row, using an NSTokenField.

It seems like the NSTokenField expects an NSArray, and it gets an NSSet, which it ignores.

I've tried doing this with a Value Transformer, but I can't seem to get it working. I have managed to do it with a plain NSTextField by parsing comma-separated strings (so it seems that the wiring is correct), but it's a mess and tokens are really better suited.

This shouldn't be a problem - could you post the code for your value transformer?

Wil