I'd like to disable the fade in animation when an NSCollectionView loads.

In my project, disabling "automatically hide scroller" and showing vertical and horizontal scrollers made it not fade for a while, but for some reason the fade is back.

The content of the collection view is comes from an NSArrayController. I've noticed that Ihe IconCollection example project does not fade and have carefully followed every detail of that project, but I'm still getting the fade sometimes.

What triggers the fade when the app launches?

Andy Kim
Potion Factory LLC