The widget used to be available when you logged in to the ADC site. My quick check didn't find it there, so it may be history.

If you want to make your own version of the widget, open the documentation for the Core Image Filter Reference in Safari and fire up the Core Image Fun House app at the same time... it's basically the same experience.