Hello!
this is my first time posting on this mailing list so I hope I do not forget
to provide any necessary details!  I've been searching around for a long
while to fix this problem I am having and I have yet to find a solution or
an explanation.

I have a NSWindow with a few NSTextField instances and a few NSMatrix
instance containing various numbers of NSTextFieldCell instances.  None of
these NSTextField and NSTextFieldCell instances are Editable.  Only a subset
of them are Selectable.  The formatted content of my fields has been
programmaticaly entered using the setAttributedStringValue message and this
formatted content often contain more than one Font Family and Font Size in
the same NSAttributedString.

My problem is that when I select the content of those fields, the Attributed
Strings they contain lose their formating and the Font Family and Font Size
becomes unified.  How can I make sure the formatted content I have prepared
remains unchanged when I select it?

Thanks for your help!

-Dalzhim