yeah,and after in september we'll have the "notification center" for background
applications on Iphone.They still have a long road..
Ive download the sdk b7 and its very nice.
They added many things and changed the xcode and IB in some way.
Im a bit confused.
BUT bcoz is Apple we forgive them :)

or not? :D

I wouldn't look for any information or additional updates to Xcode 3.1 until after July 11th - when the 3G iPhone hits the streets.

-Dan