<my head is hurting>

I am trying to understand the NIB/code connection. I have a couple of windows in this project, one of which I am working on, the other I have been leaving alone. For MyWindow, I have been adding methods in my category.h file, and dragging that header to the nib, and linking up the controls. That seems to be working okay. The problem is that there don't seem to be any connections for the OldWindow. How can that be?

<a bit later>

Oh dang. It looks like I broke the OldWindow while working on MyWindow. I am going to have to roll back to a working version.

<one of my many questions>

This project consists of a AppController class with a bunch of added categories, one of which I am trying to implement. So, there are a bunch of "AppController+ExtraCategory" header/source files. I think I understand how we synchronize the code and the nib, by dragging the header file from the Xcode project to the nib-instance window. But what about a project like this, with a bunch of different header files, all of which are part of the same controller? Do I select all the header files in the Xcode project and drag all of them into the nib-instance window? And, when I do that should I "merge" the contents, or "replace"? I don't wnat to break an existing connection by dragging my AppController(MyCategory) header onto the nib-instance winodw only to break all the established connections for the other categories! (I see I can "lock" the connections, which I will do, but I still want to know how to add the connections of MyCategory without stepping on the other ones.

<cocoa + objc + ibuilder = lots of questions>