Hi Guys,

I have a window that displays an image, I want the window to be transparent so that only the image is displayed and not have the white background that is present due to the window. I have tried sub- classing NSWindow and making the window transparent but then nothing is displayed at all. Does anyone know how to do this or can you point me in the right direction so I can find the information?

Many thanks,

Phil.