Hi,
I have a two level hierarchy displayed in NSOutlineView.
Currently all items have check boxes, but I have a request
to replace check boxes by radio buttons in some branches
of the hierarchy, where only one item can be checked at a time.
Other branches should keep check boxes, which allow checking
any number of items.

I tried to call [cell setButtonType:NSRadioButton];
in - (void)outlineView:(NSOutlineView *)outlineView willDisplayCell:(id)cell
forTableColumn:(NSTableColumn *)tableColumn item:(id)item
but that had no effect - check boxes are still displayed.

What else can I do?

Thank you
Bill