Comrades:

This puzzles me. I am tracing through some code in which I am looking at the value of some selected popup menu items. I am seeing the correct values for them, but I have to confess I don't know how the code is connected to the popup, or just why the code even works! I see the connections for the buttons on the interface, and I hit the breakpoints I expect, but I don't see any connections between the member variables and the popup items.

There are instance vars for the popups in the code, but I don't see how they are connected to the NIB.

Paul
(I hope I didn't already ask this question!)