Hello
I am working on an email client.
Would experienced developers suggest is the best way to have an email
editor view, similar to what Apple Mail app has? What would be the best way
to give the users a similar to Apple Mail experience?
I am trying to let the user edit the message, display attachments like
pdf's and images.

I am not asking for a complete solution, just to give me some hints where
to start (perhaps someone had already implemented a similar control).

Thank you!