On Jun 13, 2008, at 13:01, I. Savant wrote:

I have a NSView "template" in my nib that I am duplicating in a container
view like this:
<snip>
Unfortunately (but to no big surprise) this does not set the IBOutlets.
Is there any other way but injecting the references myself?

 If you have a 'reusable' portion of UI, the (usually) best approach
is to factor it out into its own separate NIB, then instantiate it as
many times as needed with the appropriate owner. See this article:

http://www.cocoadevcentral.com/articles/000064.php

Hm ...factored out NIBs before. But in this case it just felt a bit award to use this for potentially like a few hundred items.

cheers
--
Torsten