I've been doing all my coding in Swift, and frankly, I couldn't live without Dash. It imports the Swiftdoc.org docset, and thus you have a handy reference to essentially all of the Swift.h file.

For instance, you are working with an Array, and want to see all options to create one, etc. I leave Dash open all the time, and probably use it a dozen times a day when coding. [I have Dash 2]

I even purchased the iPad version so when traveling I could easily reference the same info.

There are docsets for a wide range of languages and other tech topics too!