[The thread is a week old, so it may have gone stale…]

On 7 Jul 2015, at 1:58 AM, Rick Mann <rm...@latencyzero.com> wrote:

>>> This is what Xcode is refusing to do. As if the class definition wasn't
>>> matching the class I specified in the storyboard (but it does; I copied
>>> and pasted the name).
>>
>> Is the Module correct?
>
> It's in the same source file as the other view that it does connect to; both
> module fields are blank in IB

Blank? Not a placeholder for “Current — Your_Target_Name?” The NIB/storyboard
IB’s reference may not survive transfer between projects or targets. The result
would be a blank Module field (-> "", not a default). I wish I remembered the
solution — I last dealt with it in an Xcode 6 beta.

In the Identity inspector, try manually entering the target’s module name, or
deleting the class name and typing it back in in hopes IB will find the class
and complete the name and module for you. I may even have rebuilt the scene or
storyboard from scratch, but I think that was just thrashing on my part.

        — F