With El Capitan, ATS disallows insecure (cleartext) HTTP loads until you
declare your app’s needed HTTP behavior
I need to access an inline help file so I got this message :

App Transport Security has blocked a cleartext HTTP (http://) resource load
since it is insecure. Temporary exceptions can be configured via your app’s
Info.plist file.

I add
<dict>
        <key>NSExceptionDomains</key>
        <dict>
                <key>update.libecompta.com</key>
                <dict>
                        <key>NSIncludesSubdomains</key>
                        <true/>
                        <key>NSTemporaryExceptionAllowInsecureHTTPLoads</key>
                        <true/>
                        <key>NSTemporaryExceptionRequiresForwardSecrecy</key>
                        <false/>
                        <key>NSTemporaryExceptionMinimumTLSVersion</key>
                        <string>TLSv1.2</string>

<key>NSTemporaryThirdPartyExceptionAllowInsecureHTTPLoads</key>
                        <true/>

<key>NSTemporaryThirdPartyExceptionRequiresForwardSecrecy</key>
                        <false/>

<key>NSTemporaryThirdPartyExceptionMinimumTLSVersion</key>
                        <string>TLSv1.2</string>
                        <key>NSRequiresCertificateTransparency</key>
                        <false/>
                </dict>
        </dict>
</dict>