Mac OS X 10.10.4 - Yosemite.
XCode 6.3.1

Hi,

I downloaded Dubrovnik (https://github.com/ThesaurusSoftware/Dubrovnik
<https://github.com/ThesaurusSoftware/Dubrovnik>).

I can’t  find any instructions on what to do with it once you have installed
it, there is a workspace file (Dubrovnik.xcworkspace) in the top level folder,
which I tried to Build, however when I do this I get errors like this:

The scheme 'Dubrovnik Unit Tests' is not configured for Running.

The scheme 'Dubrovnik Unit Tests' has nothing configured to build for Running
and has no executable specified to Run. Edit the scheme to configure the Run
action.

So dead in the water straight away since I have no clue how to configure it. Is
this because it’s was created with an older version of XCode? Does anyone know
how to just build it so I can at least attempt to add it to my project.

Also, is there anywhere I can download the compiled framework files for this?

I’d be happy to pay for some support on Mono and/or Dubrovnik, does anyone know
if this is available anywhere?

Thanks in Advance for any help.
All the Best
Dave