In order to make an offline viewer for my company's WebGL webapp, I've built an
iOS app that embeds a little web server, and serves up the models directly to
the WKWebView that requests them. This works well, but in 9b4 it is exhibiting
a new behavior. After a time, which seems to do with leaving the app and coming
back to it, the WKWebView no longer loads the content (the view remains empty).

Since I can't currently connect Xcode to the device, I can't see what my
logging may be producing (none of my logging is appearing in the Console). But
I do see messages from iOS sometimes. This is the most apparently relevant:

StandaloneShowcase[357] <Error>: Could not signal service
com.apple.WebKit.WebContent: 154: Requestor is not a platform binary

Googling turned up nothing. Any ideas?

TIA,
--
Rick Mann