rdar://22243459

Radar's Javascript prevents me from selecting the text of my bug report on
my iPad.

tl;dr:  Despite that seizures do not run in either sides of our respective
families, my cousind and I both experience quite severe brain seizures.

I went to Emergency last monday evening when my seizures grew violent.  The
last time that happened I had one of those beckoning dead relatives
experiences in a surgical theatre because I hit my head on a concrete floor.

I dont know why he and I experience seizures but I do know that a week in
hospital enables me to use my ipad without nausea.  I expect that nausea to
return but by then I expect to earn the coin required for a new MacBook Pro.

My request could be implemented by disabling screen refresh during Core
Animation.  After animation is complete, invalidate the entire screen.

Thine In Eternal Torment,

El Ingenioso Hidalgo Don Miguel de la Chula Vista
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/
mdcrawf...@gmail.com

    53n7 fr0m my 1P4d.

--
Michael David Crawford, Consulting Software Engineer
mdcrawf...@gmail.com

    Every Deity Hath the Insight to Foretell the Future
    Yet G-d Almighty Himself Possesseth Not the Power to Undo the Past.