I’ve also tried this…and the code in the dispatch_async never gets called. I’ve
seen other code on github that does something similar so obviously it *should*
work.

- (IBAction)enterRegCode:(id)sender {

        registrationWindowController = [[RegistrationWindow alloc]
initWithWindowNibName:@"RegistrationWindow"];

        __weak PIIntroWindowController* weakSelf = self;

        [self.window beginSheet:registrationWindowController.window
completionHandler:^(NSModalResponse returnCode) {
                registrationWindowController = nil;

                if (returnCode == 1)
                {
                        quitMeansCloseWindow = YES;
                        dispatch_async(dispatch_get_main_queue(), ^{
                                NSLog(@“Do I get called?”);
                        });
                }

        }];