> On Aug 28, 2015, at 6:18 AM, Dave <d...@looktowindward.com> wrote:
>
> I’m looking at:
>
> https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/AppKit/Reference/NSStackView_Class/#//apple_ref/occ/clm/NSStackView/stackViewWithViews:
>
> <https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/AppKit/Reference/NSStackView_Class/#//apple_ref/occ/clm/NSStackView/stackViewWithViews:>
>
> and wondering if there is any better documentation available for NSStackView?

NSStackView is also discussed in WWDC videos, such as the 2013 "What's New in
Cocoa" and "Best Practices for Cocoa Animation" sessions. I encourage you to
check them out at https://developer.apple.com/videos/
<https://developer.apple.com/videos/>

Please consider sending feedback about the documentation to Apple using the
"Feedback" link at the bottom of the page mentioned above.

Thanks,
Conrad