One way to do this is to not use a table view but just a simple scroll/clip
view setup and embed your content within it, pinning it only to the left,
right, and bottom edges of the clip view and do your drawing in that view. You
might be able to do it with a table view (and the typically associated
scroll/clip view) if you disconnect the top connection of the table view from
its clip view. I think they use the autolayout/alignment setting, but you might
need full autolayout. After doing that, just draw your items in the
reverse-order or insert from bottom of a table view to get it to grow up.
Half-awake right now, but hope that gets you started.
--
Gary L. Wade (Sent from my iPad)
http://www.garywade.com/